Saturday 24 November 2012

It's Been A While...

...since I last posted so I thought I'd best get an update in of what's been going on in life. GETcreative was judged and sadly I didn't win anything, on a good note though I did make what I thought was a pretty good video and easily the best edit I've put together so I'm all inspired for the next one. Congrats however to Jonathan Tollerud, Rob Harris and Sam Nichols who took 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively and all those who got spot prizes.


British Trials Championship is my next bit of news, sadly due to some unavoidable circumstances I didn't manage to make Hook Woods meaning I only rode 4 of the 7 rounds and missed out on the chance at taking the Championship. The last round took place at Shipley Glen on 23rd October and for this I decided to build a new bike up a bit more suited to comps, I don't know if this made the difference but I had a good ride and took a very close 2nd out of 7 which bumped me into 2nd overall which I was very happy with.




Preperation for next year is already underway with a custom frame currently under construction in Peru, more on that later.





Finally, the year is almost at an end and we are into the month of Movember. For those who've never heard of it Movember is a worldwide campaign to raise money and awareness for prostate cancer by the growing a moustache or "mo".
3 weeks in and mine is coming along well though today I've made a bid to pull in a few more pounds towards this awesome cause. I hope it works!